Thursday, July 3, 2014

Three hours!

It took four men just three hours to load my entire (material) life into a moving van. Never before have I seen such a game of real-life tetris ;) I can't believe this is finally happening.

I thought I was going to have a huge problem with sending everything away.... but as the van rode down the street, I was surprisingly peaceful.  As I was going through all the boxes again, relabeling and resealing and putting destination rooms on them, I had an epiphany (which I hope won't come back to bite me in the ass) - if any of those boxes went missing (which I hope they won't *knock wood*), I wouldn't be crushed... if any of the breakables got broken, I would be a little sad, but not devastated.  After living apart from Hubby, and doing this thing called life, I realized that things are just things. They make up the solid, inanimate part of life that surrounds me, but if I lost any single one of them I would survive. If I lost them all, it would suck, but I could recover.

Unless it was the yarn.........

;)

1 comment:

dom za końcem świata said...

Oh .. this is soo true :) to the last sentence :))