Monday, January 6, 2014

And on Sunday they rested...

I missed yesterday, and I have a whole host of excuses ;)  I was on the phone with Hubby quite a bit, as he was getting ready for his first day of teaching today.  We also skyped several times during the day - he doesn't have internet at home yet (hopefully tonight), so we've had to content ourselves with seeing him while at the office working on lectures.

I've also finally decided to try out Netflix, and set myself a list of a handful of TV series to watch that I've missed out on the past few years... turns out I was watching the wrong stuff ;)  I had every intention of sampling 5 or 6 pilot episodes over the next while, but I'm ashamed to say that I stopped at the first one... and I'm three episodes into Downton Abbey with no signs of stopping.  I'm not going to throw my list completely out the window, but for now I'm obsessed with Maggie Smith...


N. is back in school this morning, and I'm feeling a bit lost... I still haven't narrowed down my projects yet, and I'm afraid if I don't I'll just end up knitting dishcloths to send to Hubby in care packages... but knitting is knitting, I suppose.

No comments: