Monday, May 27, 2013

Operation Bug-out, day whatever the heck it is...

I'm losing track of days... which isn't really the best, but it's not horrible.

I'm not done packing... I'm not sure what'll happen... I think I'm in good shape, though. All the toys are done, all of our good Denby dishes, all the mugs (there are a *lot* of mugs)... Hubby is staying to finish up, and we're going ahead, so I have to leave him with some stuff to use.  I just don't want to end up leaving him with loads to pack.  The problem with today is that I'm quickly running through my stash of boxes.  We'll have to raid the stockroom at lab tomorrow!!

I have to say, throughout this, along with being supported by family, we're surrounded by more friends than I ever thought I'd find in our relatively short time here... it's good and it's bad, but mostly I think it's good ;)  I have people to keep me motivated, and people to take a break with me when I have to step away from it all.    And, I have people that are so important to me that it's going to kill me to have to leave, but I know I'll have these people in my life for a long time, no matter where we settle...

<3

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You can do it! :)