Thursday, November 8, 2012

The writing prompt for today is:

kind of hilarious considering Hubby's interview coming up.

If you could have any job (and instantly have the training and qualifications to do it), which job would you want?

I honestly don't know how to answer that.  I love being a lab manager/research scientist, and I pretty much have the qualifications to do that.  I love knitting/crochet/crafting, and I suppose if I needed business training to open up a store or run classes, that would fit.  The thing is, I do both of those things now, even though I might not get paid for them.

The only other thing I think I might've been good at is being a clinical psychologist.  Based on my status within the family and sometimes the lab as the 'Dr Phil' type of the group, and doing a fairly good job with it, I often wonder if that's the education path I should've taken.

The question remains will I be able to do any or all of them when we settle in our next stage...

No comments: