Friday, November 9, 2012

TGIF

Whelp, that was an interesting week... post-hurricane puttering around, dealing with Enterprise rent-a-car (who, by the way, screwed us and management still hasn't gotten back to me, but that's a story for another day), and getting this crazy email about a potential job interview.  So, I will divert to the pre-written prompts yet again, which are hilariously apropos:

Friday, November 9, 2012
If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?

One thing to change about my life... that's tough, because I think the list covers several pages.  My don't-think-about-it gut reaction: I would stop being so anxious about everything and just focus on getting us to the next step.   Hubby will have a skype interview at the end of next week or the beginning of the following... and I'm trying not to get excited, anxious, stressed, or otherwise worked up.  It's not going too well, though.  I want to be hopeful without setting my heart on it, but I want to be prepared for all contingencies.  I need back-up plans. I need front-up plans.  I need plans.

But right now, I just need to focus on just what's in front of me.  Laundry to fold, paint and glitter to clean up (craft-night for the kiddo), bedtime for N., and dinner.  Tomorrow, I'll do tomorrow.


No comments: