Friday, March 23, 2012

quick FO Friday

I finished my stripe study, started way back when... there's no way this should've taken as long as it did, but I plead spousal job applications, multi-craft committments, and actual lab work :)





I did it as written for the fingering weight; I likely could've squeaked out another colored wedge, but I didn't want to risk it. The border was a bit tedious, but after paying attention to my hand motions, I was able to modify my stitch to make it faster... only works on garter, but it worked well. Details on my ravelry page. Even with the border, I loved the process so much that I bought another ball of Kauni to go with some black fingering that was languishing in the stash :)

As always, check out Tami's Amis for more FO's :)

3 comments:

Kaye said...

It's beautiful!

stitchin' girl said...

I do really like the stripes on this! It is so pretty - and I bet it wears really well.

Stacey (FreshStitches) said...

Love it!