Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WiP Wednesday

This'll be a quick one... I'm still editing job apps.... but I'm on my last wedge of this next one, and I had to share :)

My latest distraction is the Stripe Study Shawl by Veera Valimaki. I'm doing mine in leftover knitpicks bare silk/merino sock, and a gorgeous skein of Kauni I bought at KNH. It seems I always come back to shawls in fingering on US6s.


(photo by J.B.)

I'm hoping to have it done next week, and with a bit of luck it'll still be chilly enough to wear for a while (but not too chilly!)

As always, check out Tami's Amis for more awesome WiPs :)



4 comments:

pinkundine said...

I love that pattern, so gorgeously effective. Love the colours you're using :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

What a great idea to use a yarn with long colour repeats for the broad stripes! Should be an interesting effect.

SarahFay said...

The shawl is looking very beautiful.

Stacey (FreshStitches) said...

Love it!!!