Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunny Monday

It's another day at home with my little man. Truthfully, it's been a good couple of weeks, all things considered - I've spent many more days at home with him than usual, even though it's from cold/cough/virus/pinkeye etc., and today daycare is closed... It's been interesting to try out the whole stay-at-home-mom thing, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know he gets more stimulation and exercise and all that good stuff at daycare, and our neighborhood just isn't little kid central. I'm sure if we had a car, there would be playgroup, swimming lessons, soccer, and all that jazz, which would make it better. Unfortunately, we have a safe radius in which we walk, we can visit Hubby at work, and that's about it. I joke and tell Hubs that if I had to do it long term down here it would be disastrous, because every day I'd spend money, eat, or spend money to eat. It's vicious.

Today should be good, though; the science museum has a new exhibit in its rotating exhibit hall, the weather is cool but very sunny, and (fingers crossed) N. has been in a really cooperative mood since waking up.... so far... (that's another post for another time - the evolution of preschooler defiance... )

And, with a bit of luck I'll get to do some more crafting later this afternoon :)

No comments: