Friday, February 17, 2012

No FOs today...

Hubby and I played hooky, rented a car, and did errands blissfully child-free, while N. was at daycare... but laid low other than that. I'm trying to talk to my mom as much as possible; the cat was really her cat, she was his favourite, and she's pretty down. But, my soon-to-be SIL brought over her cat for a visit, and that seemed to help a little. A house needs a cat, and I hope she won't wait too long.

In random crafty news, I bought some patterns from Wild Olive the other day on BOGO super-sale, and I'm thinking I might work on a couple of little embroidery projects. They're so darn cute, and I've been watching her stuff for a year or so now, so I couldn't resist.

Luckily for us, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, and I plan to spend a few hours walking the city. With a bit of luck, I'll get some crafting time in tomorrow night, and will have more to share next week.

And with that I think I have to tag in for the bedtime battle... it's been bad the last few weeks, and I think Hubby is about to break. G'nite!

No comments: