Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve


... and Happy Hannukah and Joyous Kwaanza and Good Festivus.

It's been a good holiday so far, lots of fantastic, and a little bittersweet. In a couple of days, once all the in-law obligations have been met by my brothers, we'll all be in the same place for the first time in over three years, so that's in the win column. My mom's cat is still with us, and it looks like he'll hang in through the rest of the trip, but I fear he's not long for his kitty mortal coils. 16 is a good run for a cat, though.

My Grammie is in good health, physically. It's just the damn Alzheimer's that keeps marching on. It's not too bad, until it is. But, we'll get through it.

Merry Merry to everyone, I hope you and yours are healthy and happy, and that 2012 is even better than 2011. xoxo

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Oh wow! My family hasn't been in the same place for 12 years now this Christmas. I'm very impressed!
Merry Christmas!