Wednesday, December 7, 2011

i need to find time

no time to bake (for gifts)
no time to knit (for gifts)
no time to pack (for home)

but I'll figure it out :)

I usually plan and pack over several weeks when I'm heading anywhere for more than a few days. I cleared out space in the back hallway to try and get that started. the problem? N. knows now what suitcases are for. We've been trying to keep things quiet for the time being, at least until Dad is here, since N.doesn't understand what it means to wait. To him, there are three kinds of time: today, tomorrow, and last week. But tonight he saw the bags laid out and wanted to know what they were for. I'm thinking I"ll have to hide them again!

I'm so looking forward to this time off. working in the lab full time again is so much fun, but it keeps my brain from recharging. I need some me time, and some family time.

And now, I need some sleep time. I hate writing such scattered posts, but if I don't get back in the habit somehow, I'll never write at all. So, scattered it is. Night, all.

No comments: