Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WiP Wednesday

One thing to show you this week - a store sample for my lys. They've gotten so much yummy yarn that doesn't all fit in my budget, but the Freia Handpaints were so beautiful, I just wanted a chance to try them out. Luckily, the ladies are ever accomodating, and I'm knitting up a sample hat in the grapevine colorway.

It took just a quick store visit and one TV show's worth of time to get to this point:


I'm making the largest size, and I'm not sure how the yardage will work out - the pattern is one-skein, so we'll see.

And since we're all feeling better these past couple of days, off I go to be productive :)

For more WiPs, check out Tami's Amis!

7 comments:

pinkundine said...

Glad you're feeling better :)

Love the hat - those colours are fab!

Bunnitaz said...

Love the color. I'm always partial to most things with purple in it.

Amy said...

What stunning yarn! I love how the purple and green meld together.

Sam Findlay said...

Great colour!

Keri said...

Fria is lovely isn't it. I had a skein in a different colourway. Love the way the hat is turning out.

Christina said...

I love the colors in that hat! So gorgeous!

Karen said...

Wow those colors are gorgeous! Everyone who sees it is going to want to knit that hat in that yarn!