Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WiP Wednesday




Sorry for the short post, but today is going to be very rushed, and the new camera card still hasn't been dumped... This is the yarn that's slowly becoming the Charlotte's Web. I'm into the third color, but magical shawl calculating tells me that I'm only somewhere around 17% finished, not including the potential crocheted edging. Still liking it, though, and the incremental increase in purple is very motivating :)

As always, visit Tami's Amis for more WiPs :)


4 comments:

pinkundine said...

Cool, I love the gradient of the colours in that picture, looks fab :)

geeky Heather said...

Puuuuur...pullllll...

Lovely colors!

Marushka C. said...

Purple yarn always helps, doesn't it?

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I try not to do shawl calculations - they're almost always disappointing :(

Great colours!