Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WiP Wednesday

Cin, stop reading here and check your mail soon!

So, my camera is weird. Now it turns on, but won't turn off. No matter what I do, I have to wait for it to go to sleep, then somehow it senses that it's been sleeping for hours and then turns off. The upside? I can take photos...

This week I'm working on a present for my Goddaughter's birthday, and I'm having fun with felt. An hour in, I have the makings of 15 flower hairclips that hopefully will go with her entire wardrobe.


I also managed to get 18 rows done on my silk thread stole yesterday... which means I've banked somewhere around 17 days of knitting on it if I keep up with four rows a day. If I look at it another way, going at this rate means I might be done in six weeks instead of three months (although this pace is a little steep).

All this, and laundry is in too ;)

No comments: