Saturday, July 23, 2011

SoQS is finished....

and there's only one decent pic because my camera is now refusing to turn off... it just goes to sleep and ignores me...


Looks like two different dye lots, doesn't it? Strange thing is, the second skein wasn't started until about halfway through the light section... so it makes no sense. Luckily it's not hugely noticeable in natural light.

Total repeats: 17 plus edging. Don't ask me about the 18th that got knit and ripped out because I didn't have enough :-P

I really like it, and would totally do another. The pattern is really easy once you get going, and still works even with this semi-variegated yarn...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay! It's so pretty!
Can't wait to see it blocked (and off pins!)

Kaye said...

Oh wow! Very nice! If you didn't point it out, I didn't notice it was very slightly different colors.