Sunday, June 26, 2011

Knitting? What's knitting?

I've been lazy the past few days... tying some friendship bracelets form embroidery floss, baking some rewards for the practically potty-trained preschooler, and thinking about sewing and felt crafts. Mainly I've been drinking this, eating this, and visiting here, trying to decide whether to order some felt bundles.

We've also been spending more time outside, natch, and have gone to a free outdoor concert (in the same series as the Yo-Yo Ma one), as well as becoming addicted to froyo as our treat of choice... delicious and much better than cafe muffins or icecream.

And now I have to get back to my oven... I'm baking treats for the daycare teachers' staff meeting this week, and the sooner I can turn the oven off the more comfortable my kitchen becomes.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Yeah I love baking, but baking in the summer sucks!