Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just the facts, ma'am.

  1. I have paperwork to do.
  2. Because daycare is paid ahead of time, and we have a security deposit, I can keep N. in for 3 or 4 months without harming our savings, to look for something else.
  3. Becoming a SAHM is exactly the same financially, as my present paycheck just covers daycare.
  4. We have health coverage through Hubby.
  5. We have a great apartment, our health, and I can work from stash if I have to (although because of #3, I can still indulge once in a while).

We will be OK.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Hee hee, I was just telling my soon to be married sister that having kids isn't expensive, DAYCARE is expensive. I told her never to do the math as to how much she makes and how much she pays for daycare....because it's depressing!!