Monday, December 27, 2010

Greetings from snow city

We've dug out, and it's not too bad... although from the lack of bus service and stories of airport closures, you'd think it was snowmageddon. My camera battery died mid-video, so I'll put those up in a day or so... but, on to the good stuff!

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Joyful Boxing Day, etc etc. We've survived, had a blast, and even have some pictures. Very few of the actual present-opening, because we were webcamming with the rest of the family up in Canada. It was bittersweet, but still pretty wonderful. My heart cracked when my brother turned the camera toward the table, so we could 'eat' with everyone in my parents' dining room. I still have to get pics of my gifts from Hubby, and his still has to arrive from Maine, but we'll get there.

My first (and very sad) gingerbread house. The royal icing was too drippy, and I was too tired to fix it. The candy-coated sunflower seeds do look like Christmas lights, though.

Santa stopped by...

... and brought a big train set!

Some Cars showed up...
We clean up pretty well, methinks :-)

My big little man!

And this is how I'm spending naptime. This, and yarn.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Merry Christmas! Your little man is getting so non little! :-(