Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st

... and it's raining and 55 outside.

My brain is fuzzy, but I'm plowing through; knit night/class is tonight, and we're going to our first 'holiday' type party this weekend. I also managed to finish N.'s hat and scarf last night - pics on the camera, not on the laptop :-( He asked to wear the scarf while he was eating his bedtime snack, so maybe that's a good sign. I immediately cast on for Little Bro's hat, and had finished another Boteh scarf on Monday, so I think I might actually get Christmas knitting to people on time this year.

And, even though NaBloPoMo is over, I'm going to try to see if I can keep it up... once the prep start in earnest, I can't promise anything. The photos do need to be updated... maybe I'll try for a photo a day instead of a post...

No comments: