Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday randomness

I ripped out my Aeolian from ages ago, because it was driving me nuts. I then cast on for Print o'the Wave, because I thought not having to keep track of the nutty increases and shift the markers would make it more palatable. Wrong. It's hibernating again.

My fabric arrived from Fabric.com, as scheduled. What a nice service. I'll definitely be using them again.

I set up my sewing machine on the little bedroom desk that hasn't been used as a desk in 6 months. So it's now a sewing table. We'll see how long I take before actually sitting down to work on something.

The BSJ is nearly done; a few more days should do it. Cuuute.

I'm giving a crochet lesson (WTF?) tomorrow... one of the cafeteria ladies always comments on my projects and stops to chat. And it turns out she can't figure out how to start a small circular motif. So, tomorrow we'll go over it :-) She also lent me her little pattern pamphlet, which was super nice of her.

I want to make another shawl, but I think right now my yarn weight limit is fingering. The laceweight is driving me nuts. I think I'll try Annis from the latest Knitty Surprise.... but we'll see.

And, alas, the bacterial cultures need tending... off I go...

No comments: