Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not a bad day, all in all.

Today was pretty good, although I'm going to reserve final judgement until we get through the sleeping portion uneventfully ;-) N. was golden this morning, we made it on the bus super early again, and we both had a really good day.

The lab is clean and ready to go for inspection tomorrow, and I am NOT required to be there. Which is nice, because I've already worked an extra 1.5 days this week and I need to drop N. off at daycare tomorrow and come home to clean. I only got a little bit of knitting done today amongst the experiments, and I've realized I likely won't finish Annis this week, but I'm not complaining too much.

Other than that, my LYS is having a 25% off sale, and while I'm theoretically on a yarn moratorium, I want to get something to make Mom a Calorimetry for the winter... so I just might have to check it out.

And, with that, I'm off to gather the trash, run the dishwasher, and get ready for tomorrow. Weekend, here we come!

No comments: