Things I wouldn't have believed, didn't think would exist, or figure would matter in my world 10 years ago:
- Dishwasher detergents are not created equal. The fancy packets, while neat, don't work. Finish/Electrasol doesn't work. Cascade liquid does. I ♥ Cascade.
- I could eat broccoli soup all week long. If I had to choose between good broccoli soup and average-to-slightly-above ice cream, I'd take the soup.
- Getting up an hour ahead of your kid, while difficult, keeps the crazy dampened down.
- I can wear one pair of shoes 99% of the time and be relatively content.
- Mascara is a luxury.
- Being allergic to everything sucks. I miss strawberries.
- I bought a bike lock for a plastic red wagon. Seriously.