Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 4

Well, today was a pretty good day all around - N. went to daycare and I turned around and came home. Did the laundry, changed the beds, took out the trash, vacuumed all around, including under the sofa (and incidently, whoever invented "under the sofa" should be tarred and feathered). I had a sandwich from the market around the corner for lunch, did some sewing, visited the LYS and their 25% off sale (!), and went back to get N.

Whew.

It was really good to get the cleaning done with no one underfoot, and it was still a relatively relaxing day. The apartment isn't horribly muggy, and I'm hoping for a quiet evening.

(We're not going to talk about what I got at Knit... at least until I've had a chance to photograph it)...

*2 hours pass*

So much for a quiet evening... someone didn't want to eat his dinner, but after a bath and a few books, has settled down. Time for Momma to get her dinner.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Ah I love those daycare/dayoff days. ;-)