Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Photo Essay on Turning Two.

Taking a break from dinner (note the half-eaten slice of pumpernickel in the right hand)

The birthday cake was so good, we needed two spoons!
(And if you need a recipe for a really fabulous chocolate buttercream,
let me know - this stuff is deadly)

Wearing his hoodie, a birthday gift from Grammie's cousin, who we visited on the weekend. She's a knitter and cross-stitcher, and although I just met her really for the first time back in 2008, I feel like I've known her forever.


Eating some of Momma's birthday cake - lemon poppyseed with raspberries and coconut,
from Claire's Corner Copia. This is the best cake ever.

Outfit of choice - Striped polo, touque, diaper, and alligator shoes.
He looks like he's ready for the Beachcombers (and if you get that reference, you're my new best friend ;-) )

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Awww! Such a cutie! I love baby+birthdaycake photos!