Monday, March 29, 2010

Sick sucks

So, I've been knocked on my ass since Friday. Fever, chills, swollen throat, pain pain pain, cough, asthma, bronchitis.... in pretty much that order.

I have all the meds I need here at home, and the boss gave me the ok to stay home today (and tomorrow if need be)... and I haven't the energy to do a damn thing. I have needles and hooks next to me, but it's pretty much all I can do to log in to update the Hubby. My tiny 13" laptop weighs a tonne.

The bright side:
N. is back to himself, and then some. He's so cheerful that I can't help but smile.
Hubs took the kiddo to daycare so I didn't have to go out in the pouring rain.
I don't have to go out in that RAIN, holy crap the rain.
My STR came in on Friday, and I got some of it wound up.... I have to find the camera cord, though.

Time for meds, and rest. I hope this doesn't last...

No comments: