Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MOAR BLOG


So, yeah. No posting. I'm thinking I need to challenge myself to do a nablopomo again, because it's the only way I dedicate the time to blogging and keeping track of what I'm doing.

I'm motoring along on the Shipwreck, so much so that I just might be done inside of two weeks. I'm probably going to dip in to my extra beads, and I'm really glad I ordered them. Without going into boring detail, I managed to figure out a way to get nearly a round's worth of beads spaced such that I can burn through without stopping to push more down. I wish I'd figured it out long ago, but what can you do. I have somewhere around 8 rounds left, plus the cast-off, and I can get almost two done in a lunchhour provided I'm not too distracted.

Today, I'm not likely to be distracted at all, and it's unfortunate; Hubs has been called for jury duty, so we won't be eating together as per usual. I suppose he could've deferred, but we figured we'd get it out of the way now; if he's chosen, well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Now, I'll leave you with cute kid pic:


In his favourite reading corner at daycare...
waiting for his little guy pal to arrive,
because playing with the four little girls
who were already there was just too exhausting ;-)


ETA: Removed the duplicate pic that was in last Monday's post... because I am completely and utterly a doofus.

No comments: