Monday, December 21, 2009

Here's to NOT travelling

It's the first year in AGES that I'm not travelling for the holidays, and I don't quite know what to do with myself... I'm still busy (dammit) but it's much less stressful.

And, since it's the 21st and I'm still at work (gah!) I'm posting a photo then heading home... this is one of many shots from N.'s Christmas photoshoot at a place that I shall not indentify, that we did back in November. It's the photo that was in my wallet that I scanned earlier today; I'm hoping to scan the rest soon, because darn it I paid enough for them.

(actually, I got them for next to nothing by combining coupons and memberships and all that sort of thing... so I can't complain)

Look at that little punim... SO CUTE my kid! (of course, I'm biased)

No comments: