Monday, November 9, 2009

Two 20' incubations this afternoon... wahoo!

Yay for incubation time.

I have nothing to report on the fibery front; not much time to do anything towards completing Christmas gifts lately. I hope to get some in tonight when N. goes to bed, but there's a damn lot of cleaning that needs to be done too. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that there are going to be projects that go on the back burner if I'm going to get everything else in the mail on time. Mom's scarf is probably not going to make it for Christmas, and I'm worried about the secret prezzie for my Goddaughter. But, I don't want to dwell.

So, I will entertain with random pictures.

N. working on his "drawrings".


High-fives for Daddy at the pub for lunch.


N. wanted to gather some leaves when we were out for a walk. He's 18 months in this photo.


We celebrated 1 1/2 years with a 1/2 cake. He discovered he lurrrrves chocolate cake and frosting ;-)

I never met a hydrangea I didn't like. This is an unenhanced photo; I adore the purply-blue.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

I love hydrangea too!

What a cute little boy!!