Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st

I'm going to try and do NaBloPoMo... and have no knitting/crochet stuff to blog about on the first day. So, a short bulleted list:

  • Think I *might* have some form of flu. It's not a cold (I know that much), but it's not a severe case, either. Here's hoping for a mild, immunity-inducing case of the oinker version.
  • Took down the Halloween decorations, because it was a non-Halloween Halloween in our house. No trick-or-treaters, no real costumes, no watching Charlie Brown (boo hoo). N. had a pumpkin shirt, and we ate pumpkin cake (holy Yum, batman, it was good).
  • Have a large pot of cock-a-leekie soup on the stove, and it smells so freakin good. Am I a food geek if I get overly excited when a bunch of three leeks give me over 15" EACH of usable white part?

No comments: