Thursday, November 5, 2009

The F-word

Well, that didn't last.

N. was fine yesterday and last night during dinner, after which he promptly pitched the worst tantrum and then started crying. Temp: 102.3 out of nowhere. We've now officially been diagnosed as a flu family.

Hubby is still feeling well for the time being, but I'm home again today and probably tomorrow with the little guy (shared with Hubs).

And, at my last job I so would've gone to work and gave 'em all hell, because most of the people on my floor drove me nuts, but this time the only people close to my work area are super nice and have small children. So, I was altruistic yesterday, and will be for the rest of the week.

If I end up going in tomorrow, I'll wear a mask, and probably only do a couple of hours. I actually feel worse today; even though I've been fighting this thing for 5-6 days, it seems to be peaking now. I'm hoping N. doesn't have a drawn-out illness; he seems happy today and his temp is down a bit.

Blech. Blech blech blech. I think I'll wait till he falls asleep and then take a quick nap myself.

Oh, and today is my wedding anniversary ;-) Fun way to celebrate, don'tcha think?

;-)

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Ugh. Feel better all around soon!