Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drive-by blogging with pictures

...but not of cookies*

I think this shows all the different patterns I made, minus one colossal failure that is sitting on a shelf.
The lower left/right pattern is so easy I've made dozens. They look best in very light, sparkly glitter.


These are all that same pattern, but with different shades of glitter. I thought I'd like the darker ones, but they're just overwhelming. N. likes them, though, so I put them up in the hallway to his room so he can visit them.

Yo, bitch, you stole my shirt idea. What up.

*The cookies are being abandoned. I'm not going to bother taking the time to fill them in different colors when I'm not happy with the finished look. I may try again with a different icing technique, but I might stick with more traditional cookies instead. Cookies are the bane of my existence.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Ha ha! Love the pumpkin picture! And the snowflakes, now if we'd only get some REAL snow!