Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The benefits of a part-time job with a wonderful boss

It means I could stay home today.

I don't know yet if I have a bad cold or the flu, but I'm not going to be the bastard that goes to work sick and infects everyone (not to mention the daycare). N. is still feeling pretty good (fingers crossed) and so is Hubby, so this morning I got up, got them packed, sent them on the bus and crawled back into bed.

I will have to work tomorrow and Friday, and I didn't have the energy to do laundry today, so the weekend's going to be backed up. But, I have no complaints. I'm so grateful I have the flexibility to do this when I need to.

Not much knitting, but I'm doing some pinning, and I hope I'll be able to get some more done later this afternoon. I have about three weeks before I should be getting everything in the mail; not sure I'll make it, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Ah if only they were all like that. If I took a sick day when I was sick I'd be onthe phone all day holding their hands. I'd rather go in and get them sick.