Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Three more things...

1. How cute is my kid?

Seriously.

2. How cute is Hubby? N. woke up super early one morning last week (like, 4:30am) and Hubs took him to the other room so I could sleep some more... I thought they'd sit and read books and play, but I woke up to find this:


SO cute.

3. (and possibly totally unrelated) Take your best homemade mac n cheese recipe (comment if you don't have one, and I'll give you one), the good one where you make a roux, and use good sharp cheddar, and only go through the trouble once in a while... take that same recipe and add 1/2 - 1 lb thinly sliced, sauteed mushrooms and as much cooked and crumbled bacon as you can conscience. DO IT. You'll thank me.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

I add kielbasa to my mac n'cheese. Mmmm...

Totally cute pictures!!! Does your hubby give lessons in how to wake up early with the kids? I know someone he could teach!