Saturday, October 31, 2009

Haven't picked up a needle or hook since early Friday

Sigh. I wonder if I'm coming down with something. After pinning out those flakes and getting a few rounds done on the secret prezzie, I gave up. My brain is fuzzy, and I don't have the energy to work on anything. Hence the rambly posts.

Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be nice so we're hoping to get a walk in again; I'll have to remember to take something in my bag when we go, and take advantage of some sit-down time at the bookstore cafe (our favourite Sunday hangout). We did go out today, but instead of coffee, we went for lunch after mailing off the first round of Christmas parcels. Not much knitting time, though.

As for Hallowe'en, well, we didn't get any trick-or-treaters tonight, which is good, since I wasn't about to run down four flights of stairs everytime the bell rang. We bought chocolate just in case, so I'll just have to make the sacrifice and eat it myself.

But now, it's time for sleep... kids with no concept of time also have no concept of 'sleeping in', so I don't expect to gain an hour tonight. Ah, the good old sleep-in-till-1pm days... I don't really miss them, when I consider I have this to look forward to every morning:

(He loves "punkies")

No comments: