Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meme, because I felt like it.

Have no idea if I did this one yet; probably in some form. But, I'm bored.
  1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50AM
  2. How do you like your steak? medium
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? National Treasure Book of Secrets
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Real Housewives of (fill in the blank), but not Atlanta
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Canada
  6. What did you have for breakfast? 1/2 can of diet coke
  7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai
  8. What foods do you dislike? fennel, raw onions, liver
  9. Favorite Place to Eat? Right now, Bangkok Gardens ;-)
  10. Favorite dressing? Authentic Caesar, good ranch
  11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? When I do drive, it's whatever the rental company gives me... or else my mom's Hyundai. Don't like American cars, though
  12. What are your favorite clothes? I like wearing skirts, but don't do it often
  13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris
  14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
  15. Where would you want to retire? My hometown
  16. Favorite time of day? Mid to late evening
  17. Where were you born? Eastern Canada
  18. What is your favorite sport to watch? hockey
  19. Bird watcher? much more than I used to be
  20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
  21. Do you have any pets? nope, except for my mom's cat back in Canada
  22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I don't think so
  23. What is your favorite childhood memory? Pretty much any Christmas, Easter, or summer
  24. Always wear your seat belt? yes
  25. Been in a car accident? yes, but I swear it wasn't my fault
  26. Any pet peeves? people who walk 2 and 3 abreast on the sidewalk, or stop to have a conversation in the middle of foot traffic
  27. Favorite pizza toppings? pepper & mushroom
  28. Favorite Flower? lilies
  29. Favorite ice cream? anything caramel-esque; mint chocolate
  30. Favorite fast food restaurant? tie between McD's and Burger King
  31. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? once
  32. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Clark's shoes, Le Creuset, any jewelry store
  33. Do anything spontaneous lately? Do spontaneous purchases count?
  34. Broccoli? yes
  35. What was your favorite vacation? Honeymoon; trip to TO to see Little Bro
  36. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby
  37. What are you listening to right now? Internet radio
  38. What is your favorite color? pink, green, purple
  39. How many tattoos do you have? none yet
  40. Coffee Drinker? heck yes, unless pregnant (I completely lost the taste for it when I was carrying N.)
Which reminds me... I have a cup outside the lab waiting for me...

No comments: