Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meeeeeeeeeeme

65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Navy
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Sleepy
6. What is the closest thing to you that’s red? 3M packing tape
7. Describe the last dream you remember having? Trying to sell chocolate bars to my boss for a fundraiser.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No
9. What are you craving right now? Cake.
10. Do you floss? Not often enough.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? gypsies
12. Are you emotional? Overly so.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? All the time.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite.
15. Do you like your hair? I used to, but not so much right now... I finally figured out I'm allergic to PPD, so I am very grey at the moment.
16. Do you like yourself? Usually.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I do not think so.
18. What are you listening to right now? Random TV.
19. Are your parents strict? They were, but I appreciate why, and am very grateful.
20. Would you go sky diving? No way.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? An author, an international recording artist, and I think maybe an actor.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not anymore.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? My emery board ;-)
25. How many countries have you visited? I've visited and lived in two.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? Either - they're the same nutritionally.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
30. Do you use chap stick? Burts Bees.
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Hubby and N.
34. Are you too forgiving? Not nearly enough.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Not exactly sure - they're so far away :-(
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
38. Last time you cried? A few days ago.
39. What was the last question you asked? “Anything else to go in the laundry?"
40. Favorite time of the year? Autumn.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No.
42. Are you sarcastic? Oh, yes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.
44. Ever walked into a wall? I think so.
45. Favorite color? All of them.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I think so, but I don't remember.
47. Is your hair curly? No.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't remember.
49. Do looks matter? Not looks, but upkeep ;-)
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No (yay comcast!)
52. Do you like your life right now? Pretty much.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes.
55. Do you have good vision? Definitely not.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I think it might be four people.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily.
58. The last person you held hands with? Hubby.
59. What are you wearing? Pink tank top, navy sweat shorts.
60.What is your favorite animal? Ladybugs ;-)
61. Where was your default picture taken? Back in my old apartment
62. Can you hula hoop? I think so.
63. Do you have a job? Yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Coffee.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? No.

No comments: