Thursday, November 20, 2008

Speedy!


(or, it's speedy for me, at least)

Here's the FBS, somewhere near half finished. My original goal was to get it finished in time to give it to my sister-in-law for Christmas... Now I'm thinking I might be able to get a pair of booties done too, if I have enough yarn left over.

I also have decisions to make... Hubby, in his loving support for my knitting/yarn habit, has agreed to let me get more for Christmas this year. Last year, I joined the RSC, but I'm not sure I want to re-join. For the same amount of money, I can get nearly twice as much yarn, and choose the colors myself. I did LOVE the surprise with each kit, but I likely won't make many of the patterns, so looking back on it, it might not be the wisest decision for me.

There's also a sale (see their front page!), so the decision has to be made soon.

No comments: