Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do I have time to upload photos before the baby wakes up?

We'll see. Here's one big photo of my entire STR stash (minus July's sock club yarn):

1st row L to R: Little Bunny Foo Foo, Lucy, Covelite, Rocktober,
Pride, The Incredible Shrinking Violet, Lucky, Dragon Dance

2nd row L to R: Apple Valley Rd, Fairgrounds, Rockstar, Highway 30


I used a flash on this one, and it seems to have brought out the true color in most of them. From what I've seen on Ravelry, Covelite rarely photographs well, and it's spectacular in person. The intensity of the colors in Pride is also difficult to capture - it's practically phosphorescent, but in a good way.

I don't think I'll have time to find and put up pics of the individual skeins until and unless I get Buster Brown down for a decent nap later in the day, which may or may not happen ;-)

(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: