Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Meme-y goodness

(Minus the tagging, because hey, I'm a solitary blogger)

1) What was I doing ten years ago?
Working my first *real* summer job after finishing my second year of undergrad

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
• do the dishes
• nap
• feed the baby
• try and start thank-you notes for baby gifts
• eat

3) Snacks I enjoy
• really good potato chips
• coldcuts and cheese
• raw red bell peppers and dip
• yogurt and granola
• cake... it's all about the cake

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
• Build our first house, with my dream custom kitchen and a huge craft/hobby room for myself
• Finally get a car
• Put enough away so my baby can go to whatever college he wants, live in a good apartment without nasty college roommates, and drive a reliable car
• Renovate my parents' house for them

5) Places I have lived:
• Nova Scotia
• Connecticut

6) Jobs I have had:
• Crew on an archaeological dig
• Artifact processing after that dig
• Activities and Recreation at a guest home for the elderly
• Lab technician during undergrad
• Post-doc
• Mom

No comments: