Monday, March 10, 2008

I swear, I'm still here

Still here. Still kicking. Still knitting, although not too much.

Bean is still kicking my ass, and will likely continue to do so for the next 40 days or so. I've cast on for the sleeves of the cardigan, but still haven't bothered to take a pic. My knitting tends to happen at lunchtime, and by the time I get home, I'm too zonked to pull stuff out and arrange it artistically. Hell, I'm too zonked to pull it out and throw it on a table for five seconds ;-)

I hope that it'll be finished by the time the baby arrives, but since it's a larger size, I won't be heartbroken - there's little chance of it being too small within the first 5 months or so.

Of course, I also haven't even wound up my STR club kit for January. I can just see myself stashing the whole year's worth of kits, giving them affectionate little pats while the baby sleeps, but not touching them until we're well into 2009 ;-)

No comments: