Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trying to get the mojo back.

I'll try my darndest to take some pics tonight - I got organized this weekend :-)

We went shopping and I picked up a set of plastic drawers to store the yarn. The stash was expanding along the horizontal plane, which was taking up more and more room in our tiny livingroom, and this takes up about 1 1/2 sq. ft. of floor space, but is nice and tall. I managed to fit my whole stash in, not including my mittens in progress, or the little stuffed elephant (well, four little legs, which are all that's completed).

I did knit a little over vacation, and got up to the thumb on my first mitten. I'm disappointed with my progress, but it's all I can do to stay awake long enough to have supper and call my mom before crashing for the evening.

I'll be attempting to get it back today - I have a glucose tolerance test before lunch (eek), involving an hour wait, when I have to stay put. I guess we'll see.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posting, and for the obvious lack of energy. I like to think I'm filling my reserves for after the baby comes, and I'll just handle it all like a superhero. Which is the funniest thing I've heard in years ;-)

No comments: