Monday, November 5, 2007

More meme-y goodness

Today is our anniversary, and I found this, so here we go :-)
ETA: I guess I should've mentioned that this is a "man-meme" ;-)

1. Who is your man? M.
2. How long have you been together? Friends since 1998, dating since May of 2002, married 2 years today!
3. How long did you date? 3.5 years
4. How old is your man? 3 years older than me
5. Who eats more? Um, I'm the pregnant one ;-)
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did, the night before he left for a conference on the other side of the continent.
7. Who is taller? He is, but I can't wear stilettos
8. Who sings better? He is more musical, but I sing more often. I think it's a draw.
9. Who is smarter? Neither of us... we met doing our PhDs, and graduated on the same day - that one's a draw too ;-)
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, definitely.
11. Who does the laundry? I used to, in our old apartment, but here the machines are in a deep sub basement that's so scary I'm sure trolls live in the corners. (And he won't allow me to carry heavy things up stairs now that Bean is coming).
12. Who takes out the garbage? Him, for the same reasons as #11.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.
14. Who pays the bills? He does.
15. Who is better with the computer? I'd say that one's even, too. We both learned lots out of necessity for our data analysis.
16. Who mows the lawn? Lawn? I'm supposed to have a lawn?
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually it's me, since I'm home earlier. That, and I have this thing about chopping - I find it very relaxing.
18. Who drives when you are together? Me, because I love driving for its own sake. He's all, "Point A to point B" so I won't let him waste the enjoyment.
19. Who pays when you go out? He puts the plastic down, but it's a joint account.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Not me, that's for sure.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? In the old apartment, it was mine (who were closer). Now, it's neither - since both my parents and his mother are too far away to visit except under the rarest of circumstances.... my mom, for instance, will be visiting in another 5-ish months ;-)
23. Who kissed who first? I initiated the first one, since he was so shy.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out first, although we'd been going out in groups for a few years.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? We both are, I'd say.
27. Who has more friends? This one's a draw.
28. Who has more siblings? I have 2, he has none.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Hmm. I'd say that depends on the situation.

No comments: