Friday, November 9, 2007

Do I really need another project?

I think the answer to that is yes.

Seriously ;-) (Elliphantom's Herringbone Mittens)

There is a logical reason behind this. I have no mittens. No gloves. Nothing to keep my fingers warm. All of my winter things (except my handknit scarves) were supposed to be brought to the new apt when my parents took a roadtrip this summer. No roadtrip = no mittens.

I haven't tried colorwork before, and for some reason this pattern is calling out to me. I read through it and it made sense. Plus, I've been scared to try mittens forever, but I desperately want to conquer them.

Off to the LYS I go, tomorrow while Hubby works on a manuscript. I know they carry the Cascade 220 that's called for, so it's just a matter of picking out colors.

No comments: