Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A vacation at the halfway point is a sad thing.

Why sad? Because I know that the second half is shorter, with its two days of travelling included.

Little Bro and I are leaving to go to our parents' place this afternoon. We'll meet Hubby at the airport, and then hop into the car with Dad to drive for another 4 hours. It's going to be a long day.

I will be cruel, though, and mention my yarn aquisitions ;-) I went to two of the LYSs in Little Bro's city, and ended up with some STR, some Noro, and some of the Needful Joy that I'd used to make a shifting sands scarf earlier in the summer. Pictures and links should be posted once I'm home at my parents.

(I'm in a computer lab here at Little Bro's school, and the shift key sticks, not to mention that I can't install anything, or even look at Hotmail. I wouldn't connect my camera to this machine for anything.)

No comments: