Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rambling my way into vacation.

Well, the chip arrived, so I'm waiting for IT Guy to have some time (hopefully this week) to come over, pop it in, and bring my laptop back to life.

Assuming that everything goes to plan, I haven't decided if I'm going to take my laptop on vacation with me next week. On the one hand, it would allow me to download photos and empty my memory card if needed, but on the other hand, it might suck up a lot of my time.

Another benefit would be during the days - because of the security people in Little Bro's residence house, I technically am not allowed to have his keys, so I either spend the ENTIRE day in his apartment by myself, or spend the entire day out. I'm planning on parking myself at the local overpriced coffee chain with free wireless and spend my days there, but I could technically get away with just my iPod and some knitting. No laptop would force me to actually finish those Thujas that have been languishing on my needles.

The bottom line is that I'm not exactly sure what I'll do. Don't be alarmed if I drop off the face of the earth until mid-September. I'll reward patience with wedding photos.

(Photos of my handsome Hubby in a tux, and photos of me in a light orangey colored dress with an empire waist, that's likely to take my substantial frame and turn it into a pink grapefruit.)

See you all soon!

P.S. I've decided on Mariah, and I'll be ordering the yarn after the vacation. I'm saving room on the credit card just in case.

No comments: