Friday, June 8, 2007

Week one - done!

Looks like I'm going to have to pay attention, lest I end up a hermit again.

This working full time outside the apartment just sucks the time away. But, it looks like I started off on the right foot - my boss is really sweet, and for the first time in a long time I understand exactly what I'm trying to accomplish with a project.

It's such a relief to wake up and not dread going into work :-)

I haven't knit much; my trekking sock is nearly finished, and I'm pretty sure I picked up way too many gusset stitches. I didn't have the heart to rip back, and it meant that the rest of the foot was shorter to compensate, so if they're really too big I'll either give them to a pregnant friend, or save them for a similar occasion.

I keep coming across hints that this Saturday is WWKIP day. Hubby was planning on exploring his new gym, and leaving me at the local Barnes and Noble - perhaps I should bring my sock.

OK... since I'm not awake, but I still have to get dressed, make lunch, and catch the bus, I'm off.

No comments: