Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I did take pictures, really, I did.

Just no time to blog them yesterday. Here's a good one that shows what I'm working with:

There is bench space there. Look closer, it's under all of the crap.

I'm used to working in a lab that's, well, full. This shouldn't be a problem once I go through everything. The bonus here is that I'm the only one using everything; at my old lab, there was another grad student who used to leave his crap everywhere, his gel slabs on the equipment to dry and cement down, and rusty razorblades hidden in the weirdest places. I'm all for clutter, but when I asked him to clean up the stuff that was either a) damaging to the equipment or b) potentially dangerous for the rest of us, he copped an attitude.

(boy, am I glad he's gone).

OK... time to get dressed and head for the bus.

(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: