Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hubby sent me some pictures this morning...

... and I have to share them :-)

He went around the new city yesterday, while one of his experiments was running, to show me how spring has arrived. There are these trees everywhere, and they've been blooming for a while now (unlike the snow-covered vegetation up here):

Pink! It's pink! I think this city is calling to me :-)

Hubby hasn't said whether these are scented, but I like to imagine
that they fill the streets with a beautiful fragrance.


Some architectural pictures. The uni. is so beautiful, and even the new buildings are a riot:

Some thistles for Big Bro, the bagpiper and general scottish fanatic.

I'm guessing this is one of the cafeterias.
I wonder if there are mashed potatoes and gravy
carved on the inside of the lintel.



This guy, they tell me, is a uni. tradition; you rub his foot for luck. Hubby gave it a swipe for me.

Check out his toe - shiny.
Everyone must be stressed out from finals ;-)


And, he's been running into Canadians everywhere; there was another family, there for recruitment week, and they were taking a picture of this at the same time he was:

Canucks unite!


(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: