Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Prezzies a-waitin' for me

According to Hubby, all of my treats that I ordered have arrived!

The Schoolhouse Press Spun-outs came on Friday (I think it was Friday) - I ordered five of them, and they were nicely tucked in an envelope, all the right ones.

Last night, the stitch markers from zerØ came. Hubby took some pictures, as best as could be accomplished at 10PM on a black coffee table:

Cream and pale pink freshwater pearls - very dainty and feminine.

These are champagne colored, with one tahitian black pearl - very sophisticated!

And a little surprise was tucked into the bubblewrap:
One icy blue-white marker, and one beautiful, warm earthtoned marker.

They're absolutely beautiful, and so different from each other. I can't wait to use them - I'm thinking maybe a Clapotis, although that calls for 18, and I have 14. I guess I'll just have to order more!

The funniest part of the whole thing: Hubby still doesn't understand how they're used! He's trying to figure it out, but I think I'll have to send him a picture or link.


(Stitch markers from zerØ, all images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: