Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Dad - what a guy.

Dad recently got his and Mom's grad photos re-done, from 1971. They were completely sun-bleached, and needed to be color corrected.

(Dad's on this big photo kick, ever since Mom surprised him a few years ago by getting his parents' wedding photo restored. He's all about the preservation.)

I will make one comment - this one is slightly off. Mom's eyes are really green, like mine, but the tech made them hazel, since the original he was working from was so faded.

Even so, isn't my mom beautiful?

Dad picked these up one afternoon, and showed me while Mom was still at work. His eyes filled with tears, and when I asked why, he said,

"This is how I see your mom, always. She's just as beautiful today as the day we met."


(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: